Your business, your requirements, your terminal
Is your POS terminal installed in a fixed location? If so, does it still need to be connected to a printer? Or do you need multiple terminals, which your employees can use flexibly to allow guests to pay at their table? These are exactly the kinds of questions that need to be addressed when determining the right hardware for your business. Our sales representatives therefore come to your business or your branches directly. Your dedicated contact then personally guides you through the decision-making process, including selection and installation of your terminal, as well as answering any other questions you may have.
- Fewer mistakes when entering PIN numbers thanks to the clear keypad layout.
- Shorter queues at the checkout thanks to faster payment processing via LAN and WLAN.
- Modern shopping experiences with contactless and mobile payments via smartphone.
- Secure payment processing in line with regulations such as EMV and PCI PTS 4.x
- Easy to use while standing or moving around thanks to large display and clear keypad layout.
- Avoid long waiting times when confirming payments thanks to connection via WLAN and LTE.
- Both contactless and mobile payments possible with all common methods and NFC.
- Reliable and highly secure in line with current regulations such as EMV and PCI PTS 4.x